* THE SCRIPTURES - The Bible (both Old and New Testament) is the inspired Word of God, the product of holy men of old who spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. The New Covenant, as recorded in the New Testament, we accept as our infallible guide in matters pertaining to conduct and doctrine. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21; 1 Thessalonians 2:13).
* THE GODHEAD - God is Spirit; God is One, but manifested in three persons - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, being co-equal (Deuteronomy 6:4; Philippians 2:6; John 4:24). God the Father is greater than all; the Sender of the Word (Logos), and the begetter (John 1:14; 14:28; 16:28). The Son is the Word flesh-covered, the One Begotten, virgin-born, and has existed with the Father from the beginning (John 1:1; 1:14; 1:18). The Holy Spirit proceeds forth from both the Father and the Son and is eternal John 14:16; 15:26; 16:7-11).
* MAN, HIS FALL, AND REDEMPTION - Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam's transgression and fall, sin came into the world. The Bible says, "all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God," and "there is none righteous, no not one" (Romans 3:23; 3:10). Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was manifested to undo the works of the devil and gave His life and shed His blood to redeem and restore man back to God (Romans 5:12-21; 1 John 3:8).
* HELL AND ETERNAL RETRIBUTION - The one who physically dies in his sins without accepting Christ is hopelessly and eternally lost in the lake of fire (Luke 16:19-26; Mark 9:42-48).
* RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST - We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (Matthew 20:18-19; Luke 24:6-7; John 11:25; Romans 10:9-10; 1 Corinthians 15:13-14).
* ETERNAL LIFE AND THE NEW BIRTH - "If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9; 2 Corinthians 7:10; 1 John 5:11-13; John 3:3-5; John 3:16.
* WATER BAPTISM - Baptism in water (preferably by immersion), is a direct commandment of our Lord, and is for believers only. This ordinance is a symbol of the Christian's identification with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection (Romans 6:4; Colossians 2:12; Acts 8:36-39). Jesus commanded His disciples to baptize. Matthew 28:19 states, "Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."
* BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT - (Acts 1:5) "For John truly baptized with water, but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit no many days hence." (Acts 2:1). "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place." (Acts 2:4) "And they were filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak with other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance." (Acts 2:39) "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."
* SANCTIFICATION - The Holy Spirit is the active agent in our sanctification and seeks to produce His fruit in us as our minds are renewed and we are conformed to the image of Christ. As we are led by the Spirit, we grow in the knowledge of the Lord, freely keeping His commandments and endeavoring to so live in the world that all people may see our good works and glorify our Father Who is in Heaven (Hebrews 12:14; 1 Thessalonians 5:23; Romans 6:22; 2 Corinthians 3:18; Philippians 3:12-14; 1 Corinthians 1:30).
* DIVINE HEALTH AND HEALING - Healing is for the whole man (spirit, soul, and body) and is wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith, and by the laying on of hands. It is provided for in the atonement of Christ, and is the privilege of every member of the Church today. (Mark 16:18; James 5:14-15; 1 Peter 2:24; Matthew 8:17; Isaiah 53:4-5).
* RESURRECTION OF THE JUST AND UNJUST AND THE RETURN OF OUR LORD - We believe in the bodily resurrection of eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked after the return of our Lord (2 Corinthians 5:1-10; Acts 1:11; Revelation 1:7; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Revelation 19:20b; 20:12-15).
* BODY MINISTRY - "For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ." (1 Corinthians 12:12-31; Romans 12:3-8)
* LOVE (AGAPE) - (John 13:34-35) "A new commandment I give unto you, that you love one another, as I have loved you that you also love one another. By this all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another."